Dear God, I know that you are there for me. This difficult season of life has me worn down, but You are still good. Help me to...
- see the beauty in all of the earth.
- appreciate the brief moments of quiet.
- never forget how blessed my life is.
- remember that no matter how stressed and uncomfortable I may get in this mortal life, it is nothing compared to the agony you felt on the cross.
- focus on truth and goodness, instead of lies and evil.
- choose joy, even when I want to despair.
- keep my eyes on you, and not on the world.
- trust in you and your plan, and not on my own power.
- lead my children to your kingdom.