Our first unit in our "official" preschool was the letter L.
Books We Read:
- Goodnight, Lulu by Paulette Bogan
- Library Lion by Michelle Knudsen
- Llama Llama, Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
- Letter L Lego painting
- She was supposed to use a Lego and paint and stamp colors on the letter. She actually painted the letter so you can't even tell she used a Lego, lol.
- ABC book: Lamp L
- On black construction paper we glued a purple L on it. We added a lamp shade and gold glitter for light.
- ABC art book: letter college
- We cut out many letters from a magazine and glued them into her art book as a collage
|Craft and letter activities board for display|
- Little Shepherd by Debussey
- Trout by Schubert (piano strings version, finale only)
- Little light craft from Catholic Icing
- Lollipop cutting practice
- She cut circles and straight lines out of construction paper. She glued them down and decorated them. She went s little crazy with the glitter glue.
- Lion plate
|Writing in sand|
This was a fun week! Next week we are moving on to the letter F!