1. I am an INFP.What is an INFP? It is my personality according to the Myers-Brigg personality test. It means I am Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving (versus the opposites of extroverted sensing thinking judging).
- Introvert- Being in social situations makes me expend energy so I need the alone time to recharge my battery. This does not mean I am a hermit; it just means I don't crave social interactions like extroverts.
- Intuition- I am more abstract than concrete. I tend to think about the big picture instead of the details.
- Feeling- Forget logic! I go with my gut.
- Perception- I like to keep my options open in case I need to change a decision.