We decided to meet up with a friend, Drew, (who is a cool dude and I forgot to mention that we were meeting up to him so I am really sorry!) to go spelunking in Indian Echo Cavern, just like Minecraft. To be honest, I don't remember most of what the guy told us during the tour, but here are a few things I learned.
- It is old
- The Pennsylvania Hermit lived in the caves for a while
- Don't touch the walls because our oils do something bad to them
- It is a constant 52 degree temperature in the caves
- It is *very* dark when they turn the lights off
- Native Americans probably used the caves for a natural refrigeration, and winter protection
- It isn't a good idea to promote your store in a cave
|The family with Drew, outside the opening of the cavern.|
Because I forgot to write about meeting up with Drew last week, I will write him this beautiful haiku to make up for it.
Every time I hearI hope you have enjoyed this Drew-ed edition of our Summer Adventures!
a donkey lick a rabbit,
I will think of Drew.