I chose Homeschool Creation's yearly blog planner to use. You can find this planner for FREE here.
|Cute design and colors!|
The reason I chose this planner was because I liked the clean format and the simple look of it. I don't like too much "stuff" on my planner. I like to be able to make it my own. It is easy for me to use because I can see my month and reviews that are due that month, flip the page and see what blogs I have scheduled during the weeks.
|I just use one sticky tab to locate the current week in the planner|
I don't use the extra pages in the back of the planner because I have a small blog. I don't have incomes and expenses, I don't watch my website analytics, nor do I follow certain hashtags or link-ups regularly. However, those pages could be very handy for people who are growing their blogs or are using their blog as a source of income.
I added on some extra pages for myself at the end of the planner to help me write up my reviews and keep track of the products I will be reviewing.
|Extra reviewing pages at the back of the planner|
- Clean and easy to read
- Plenty of room to jot down notes, ideas, etc.
- Extra pages to help develop your website
- Check boxes to use to help remind you to post to social media sites
- Not too many colors for easy print out and cheaper on the toner
- The year-at-a-glance ends with 2013 (Maybe Jolanthe will make a new one for 2013-2014, or it is possible to make your own)