I am probably not the first person to come up with this idea, but come on... Isn't it pretty?
|See how it looks like a flag?|
- Your favorite cookie recipe (or store bought dough)
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- berries (I used blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
- Put cookie dough on the bottom of a pan. Bake.
- After the cookie is cooled, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla to make a cream cheese icing. Spread over the cookie.
- Decorate with berries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
|Sebastian was carrying Kaelyn around and she loved it!|